DIY: Blackboard

Black Board project

Right i have had the project on going for a while the reason i didn't ever do it sooner was because i was scared to use the  jigsaw and i hate sand paper!!! (Goes right threw me) 
Yesterday i just got up and thought 'Stuff it whats the worst that
 could happen its only a jigsaw'.

This is after the first coat it didn't spread very well so if your using this paint in the future be 
prepared to use quiet a bit.

I bought black board paint for £4.99 from the Range (everything shop)

I made 2 one for the kitchen and for my bedroom

Perfect after the second coat

I added white edges to the kitchen one to give it more of a better look for the kitchen

Starting and finishing this project on my own has given me the confidence to not be scared to use power tools (don't want to get big headed here more with then jigsaw i think first) 

Have a great day
Kay
x

No comments: