BOOK'S: Buying Books

Hiya!! 
Everybody 
Just wanted to let you know what I was reading this week. The reason why is because I like to share things and people might like the same things as me. 
I'M the type of person who reads loads of books at the same time and still remembers what story line goes with what book.
I like to keep my mind busy ever when I am reading challenge it with different stories.

Here is my reads:
He is an arrogant worldly entrepreneur who always gets what he wants.
And what he wants is for Genevieve to spend the next ninety days submitting 
to his desire...... 

Catherine M is the autobiography of a well known Parsian art critic who likes to spend night in the singles clubs of Paris and in the Bois de Boulogne where she has sex with a succession of anonymous men.

Once when all travel was unimaginably difficult and the world was remained uncharted, anything was possible. 

From the private papers of Beethoven and Lord Byron to those of 
Napoleon Bonaparte and Horatio Nelson, 
Love Letter Of Great Men collects together some of the most romantic letters in history.

We all now this book! But i have to admit i cant really get 
into it at all but i will keep trying.

The most romantic book i have ever read one of my fave's read it a thousand time but it goes everywhere with me.
Test me.....Try me.....Taste me.....


Just started this book but i don't know yet.
The killing wont stop till someone has paid the price!!


What are you reading this week???
can you recommended any for me to read???

Happy reading :)
Kay
X

No comments: