Review: Blackhead Remover Facial Skin Care Vacuum

Alright guys I've got a crazy review for you, so everyone has been talking about Blackhead Remover Facial Skin Care Pore Cleaner Vacuum so I found on Ebay for under a tenner (bargain) I had to have it here's how it went in steps!

I read the instructions, all 6 pages of it!
- Put the machine on charge 
(it had some life in it but you can never be too sure)

- Then I washed my face with hot water to open the pores, clean all the days junk 

- The instructions say work from the chin up 
(did that it nipped a bit and suctioned my lips)

- Then the forehead: middle to hair line 
(ok did that that didn't hurt at all)

- Cheeks: nose to ear (I did that and holy fuck did it hurt)

- Nose: for this I choose a smaller head to get in the little sides of your nose 
(did it hurt? did it hurt? well yes it bloody did)

***PAIN WARNING ALWAYS USE THE MOST GENTLE/ LOWEST SETTING TO START***





Personal Review: 
This machine hurts so bad. I ended up giving my nose and the side of my mouth a hickey also I bruised my chin badly.
My face afterwards was so hot and red its unbelievable, I wont be using this again in a hurry maybe once a month (maybe) this was my first time using it so maybe I need more experience.

Aftercare: After you have used this machine I would recommend cooling your face down somewhat before doing anything. I used a coconut facemask and left it on for 15 minutes which too some of the redness out of it but it was still extremely hot. When you feel ready, go ahead with your usual night routine and enjoy your sleep and drink plenty of water.


No comments: