REVIEW: Sensitive 2 in 1 Styler

Venus Pink Sensitive Styler

Venus 2in1 Bikini and Eyebrow Styler

Venus 2in1 Bikini and Eyebrow Styler, designed with two separate heads for styling the bikini line and eyebrows. The gentle high precision head, handles like a pen and is designed for detailed eyebrow styling. The slim bikini head is designed to shave precise lines, manoeuvring around every contour for easy use, even in your most delicate areas.- High precision head - Designed for detailed styling, precise and gentle. It handles like a pen - you draw something beautiful

- High precision head can be used to shape eyebrows
- Slim bikini shaping head - Designed to shave precise lines, shapes or contours
- 2 trimming combs - 5mm and 8mm
- Contents: Venus 2in1 styler comes with a bikini shaping head, high precision head and protection cap, 2 trimming combs, cleaning brush, battery, carry pouch
- Battery powered


 



 Purchase: Superdrug
               Ebay
               ASOS
               Amazon

My Review: First OW!
I did my eyebrows first and let me tell you it dose not remove all the hair I got this so I didn't have to pluck or wax, fail...
Now the bikini area, Holy Hell that hurt, it felt like they where being plucked out this is no gentle setting at all just grab and pull.
I will be keeping it though for when I go abroad till I get settled and it will be my go to tool until I can find a place I am comfortable with or when I want to put a gangster slits in my brows (peace out).
I give this about 6/7 out of 10.
Two good things about this is it has its own little pouch to keep everything together and I got mine at a reduced price.

No comments: