Book: Autobiographies

This year i have read a lot of autobiographies they have all been great but they do have their faults.

1: Michael Fassbender: The Biography by Jim Melony


 This book is good easy readying and outlines the achievements in his life the learning curves he had to go threw. I read it in 2 days.

2: That's another story by Julia Walters


I was very disappointed in this book all she writes about is her endless piss ups and her kids that's all good and well but we want to see and learn how you where you where today. I read this book in 2 days, very disappointed.

3: Its been emotional by Vinnie Jones

When i first thought about reading this book i was not excited about because i didn't want to ready about football at all so i got my feller to read it first (he is a slow reader took him 2 weeks) but he came back and said it was not all about football so i took a chance on it and read it myself and he was right its a great book he doesn't hide anything and he is very honest. I read it in 2 days.

4: In the frame by Helen mirren



This ladies life in pictures is amazing but her life in words is very dull, but her boyfriend choices are good (Liam neeson) I didn't take me long to read this book i mainly looked at the great pictures.

5: Lorraine pascal: Supermodel chef by sue Blackhall


Firstly before i start this is not going to be a good. This book is the biggest loads of shit i have ever read! This lady is a great chef i have her cook book but this biography is awe full you learn nothing about her it isn't written by her and its not a warm book its like she is being talked about in the third person. I gave up after a couple of chapters not a good book.

No comments: