BOOK'S



1: Train spotting by Irvine Welsh
2: Einstein by Walter Isaacson
3: The complete James Bond short stories by Ian Fleming
4: The Take by Martine Cook
5: Lets pretend this never happened by Jenny Lawson
6: Mr Briggs Hat by Kate Colquhoun
7: I know why a caged bird sings by Maya Angelou
8: The statistical probability of love at first sight by Jennifer smith
9: 28 storied of aids in Africa by Stephanie Nolan 

And i have recently read Gin and daggers + Martinis and mayhem by Jessica Fletcher.
Defiantly recommended to every one all the Jessica Fletcher books

Have you read any of these books, what did you think of them?


For company i have my little man in bed with me.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I would be interested in knowing what you think of The statistical probability of love at first sight by Jennifer Smith. I have heard mixed reviews about it and am not sure whether or not I should read it.