Dear Grandad

Dear Grandad,

This is the first Christmas we have had with out you and it is so hard not having you around not just at Christmas but in general i don't know how Nanna is doing she seems to have turned a bit bitter it might be the time of year but i will ring her.
Things haven't got any better since you left us nanna hasn't even got a plaque or anything so its even harder to deal with it.
I hope to move away from barrow it's keeping me down and don't want that.

I turned 25, do you know what hurts the most i never got a card, message, text or a call from my mother or father, brothers, sisters or nanna. 
I got a card and some chocolates from Chris i think he is trying to make up for the family doing nothing he keep apologising but he has done nothing wrong.

I light a candle for you. I actually go to church and light a candle i sit and listen to people talk or i sit and read have some quiet time make me feel like i am closer to you. 
It hurts everyday, i am worried that i will forget you your voice, what you look like, how you laughed, you always kept the family together since you have gone it has got worse no one is talking there always arguing and bitching.

I really miss you, i cant think of you without crying, i see your face everywhere especially on people with white hair.
Merry Christmas Grandad i love you with every inch of my heart and soul.









No comments: