Review: Nair Hair Removal Face Cream

 


First of all your going to get my rant! I am fucking fuming. My face is on fire, it is red, blotchy and swollen. So I put this product on my face for the duration of a song that was just under 3 minutes my face is burned, hot and hurting also very sensitive.
When I was wiping it off it felt like a you where scraping sand over something and it was painful so I kept dabbing a very cold flannel on my face which made it feel better but it was too late my face had been burned and I slavered Aloe Vera on it every four hours.
 It will be a few days before it calms down, it doesn't look like any long lasting damage will be done but I will never use this product ever again.

*It took 1 week for my face too stop burning, i was putting aloe vera on 3 times a day and washing with cold water*

 






No comments: