Life Update 15th March 2021

 Hello you beautiful people on the internet (cheesy wave) Well a little life update if you all have time?

 I am almost finished my second year of university the course i am doing is bloody hard but need it if i want to be a teacher!

I must endure and persist.... 
My assignments are still going in by the skin on my teeth, i really must learn time management.

The bad news - 
 Like everybody else in March i was placed on furlough with my two jobs.
The pub where i worked decided to shut permanently so in June 2020 i was made redundant. Then in October the convenience store i worked at informed me i was going to be made redundant again, when i heard that i was devastated i loved that job.
Luckily my old boss from the pub passed my name on to a supermarket and they phoned me in November so i started working in a store in town and i have been there ever since, i am grateful for my old boss and his wife.

Good news - 
i have passed my online TEFL certificate with additional Advanced Grammar, which means now i can teach abroad and online.

Even more and more good news i am now registered with a Education Agency and i am finally getting some classroom experience in which i love, i love, i love! I lost my placement in 2020 thanks to the pandemic.

Teaching Assistant/ Cover Supervisor is what i am doing at the moment i love it, i love it, i love it! Wish me luck 🙏

Stay safe
 Wear a mask
Wash your hands
Use your common sense
Stay blessed.

No comments: