Bailey's diary

Today I visited a park I didn't even know was their I have lived behind it for nearly 5 years now how crazy is that.
Me and my friend Jenny have been trying to plan a get together for a while now but with me moving and working her going free-lance the both of us just couldn't catch 2 minutes.
It was very spur of the moment we decided by 11 am and out the door by one hahaha their the best days. 
We went to Marbury Country Park Click here

So I grabbed the dog and a sandwich and we headed out for a very muddy, wet walk and I loved every second of it.
I didn't even mind when she clouted me on the head with her brolly fussing the dog. 

We both really needed it she was stressed because free-lance had died down over Christmas and she had a bit of family trouble with her mother.
I needed it for sure I am moving on the 16th November and it is so stressful the dog is going crazy my family has gone all silent and I'm just worrying.

The dog needed it because he just did he knows something is going on, the house is a mess and he keeps getting under my feet and running away from boxes.

We all needed it and it was great, we slept that night. 
After that we went for coffee at the local garden centre and we had a giant slab of chocolate cake between us (yummy) we also had a very funny talk about MEN! As us woman do over coffee and cake.
(Inside joke) Ducks and depression... 😂



No comments: