Beatrix Potter

 
Over the weekend I have been recovering from surgery and the internet was down so all I had was the telly (not my first choice) anyway I wanted to watch a few films so I decided on watching a good old fairy tale the one I choose was great Beatrix Potter.
My old time favourite I just love that woman being a lakes girl myself I think she did wonders for the country side it's because of her we have a one.


 
When I saw the film Miss Potter I just had to have it and watch it also it has some amazing actors in it Ewan McGregor, Renee Zellweger. Although the film was great and heart breaking (I cried when Norman died) it really showed you a woman despite her ravishing life and wanting for nothing she was not afraid to get her hands dirty when called for also she was a very loving and caring woman with people and animals.





No comments: