Me and blogging are separating!

Hi everyone as you all know over the last couple of months I haven't blogged at all, well I have decided to take a break not only that I have been working so much I just haven't had time.

I should have told you sooner but me and blogging are separating just for the time being.

Thing you need to know that happened but we're not very exciting!

1: I turned 29. I had a nice meal planned with a few friends but they all dropped out on me so I ended up staying in having a drink. I am rethinking my 'friends' list for next year.

2: It was Christmas. I was on my own so it was very depressing and lonely.

3: New Year is coming up and I am all excited I'm hitting the town with my sister first time in forever, My dad doesn't like us spending time together don't know why never did understand it.

4: In January I am going back up to Manchester to see all my friends and have a good catch up so I am looking forward to that as well.

Bye for now.
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.




Post a Comment