DIY How to make bread 🍞

The other day I tried my hand at making bread it was a mess and stuck to my hands then I got flour up the wall and on the dog despite all that the bread turned out really nice, I think a few more attempts and I can start adding other ingredients to change it up a bit.

Ingredients:
flour
water
pinch of salt
butter
dried yeast (one sachet)

How to:
1: Mix everything together till you get a dough ball
2: Lightly flour the kitchen top and knead the bread for about 10 mins.
3: Place in a tin for about 30 mins till doubled in size.
4: Place in the oven for about 35 mins or till golden brown.
5: Removed from the tin and place on a wire rack to cool.
6: Slice the bread to you own thickness and slather with butter, eat warm.

*it might be best to preheat the oven as some people do*



Post a Comment