Food: Asparagus, potatoes, boiled eggs

Dinner
New Potatoes, Asparagus, Boiled Eggs
Serves 6

Ingredients:
750g new potatoes
3 eggs
1 bunch of asparagus
Olive oil
Fresh parsley and dill
Juice of a lemon

1: Boil the potatoes in a pan with a pinch of salt. Drain then set a side.
2: Boil some water I another pan for the eggs. Simmer for 6 mins then run them under cold water when cool remove the shells then half.
3: I a large serving bowl combine potatoes, lemon juice, some seasoning. Toss to coat.
4: set aside and let the flavours develop.
5: Boil or grill the asparagus, when done cut into 1 inch length then add to the bowl, toss to coat.
6: Plate then add the eggs.

(I added a bit of coleslaw with mine. I also saved time and placed my asparagus In the same water after the eggs where done to save time)






Post a Comment