Organising My Castle

As you all know I have recently got my own place which I am very happy about but also I am very sad because I do loose a relationship and a very much loved dog. 😱 😭

So with my one remaining pooch/my baby we are getting on with our lives as intended as you can imagine we are up to our necks in working and decorating, cleaning, packing boxes emptying boxes also we are writing up budget plans
(not very interesting but i have to).
I have a few things planned to save money so I can afford my driving lessons again (I miss driving) here's a few of mine I have been using for a while.

1: The envelopes. This is very new. I have 5/6 envelopes with the words rent, water, electric you get the gist, I put money in the envelopes for the month and that's it, no more no less.


2: De-clutter. Living with someone for nearly ten year you do end up with a lot of well shit, junk, rubbish what ever you want to call it over cluttered closet, too many odd shoes, teddies (I'm nearly 30 they must go), books I have read.
Why do we hold on to these things?
So armed with black rubbish bags and a few charity bags you get stuck in and theirs no excuses you get it done. (Don't mean to shout their) you do not need it so get rid and donate.
Then have a brew ☕

3: No Internet. I have committed the worst rule of being young twenty something I do NOT have Internet, land line etc.
To be honest I can't afford it, I will go to the library that's literally about 5mins away from my house and I am hoping to spend more time with nature as my dog. 🚫

4: Room Organiser. Yer you heard me I have made a list of what furniture goes in each room and where its gunner go...Why, you might ask is because I can never make my mind up about anything and I don't want to fret over furniture, I just want to get in there now.
 

5: Candles. I have always loved candles everyone should love them! If you are running low on electric then every now and then turn everything off and work by candle light, I always do it light some candles put the radio on smooth read my book or write or just relax. 🔥

Well that's it for now from me, what are you're budgeting tips?
Mine are not exactly rocket science and you won't be millionaire any time soon but you do save a few pounds.

Post a Comment