I GOT THE KEY'S TO MY NEW PLACE

Hi there blogger readers and people of the world (all of the world)
sorry i have been a bit absent this month I have had a few personal things to deal with which took up most of my time then I had to get back to work after being off sick for two weeks after my operation.
 
I am now back to it :)
 
I have some great news I have my own apartment, I will be moving in over the next two weeks I am so excited its my first ever place on my own. 
I am really excited about this I have a great idea's for my place as I love the calm life and my motto is "less is more" I plan on keeping things very basic and clean so I can concentrate on my writing.
I also get to keep my dog the amazing landlord (woman) is OK with it.
BONUS.
 
More updates as things progress




Post a Comment