Natural Collection Cosmetics

Natural Collection Cosmetics they have been my favourite for a while now, yes they are cheap but they are still great quality.
Their affordable and that's what people want these days.
I don't wear a lot of make up but when I do I only wear mascara and lip stick/ lip gloss I so choose Black Mascara (water proof) and a new lippy called Crimson (moisture/ shine).
The thing that stood out for me was the lip stick lasted even after I ate and drank and the mascara works wonders when it been raining (we have really bad weather here in Manchester).
When I put the lippy on at home I felt like I was ready for the next bond movie.
 007 eat your heart out.




 
(Natural Collection Cosmetics have not asked me to do a review,
This is just my views on the items)
 
Post a Comment