3: The first time.

The  first time we had sex was amazing, you where amazing. 
So kind and gentle i was in heaven I cum more than once and I wanted you all night over and over again the we showered together I have never felt more sexy and like a real woman in my life, you where heaven. 

The kisses were like dreams little explosions in my mouth my lips tingled we laid together afterwards you had your arms around me like you would never let go. 
I did things with you I would never do with anyone else you made me feel brave like I could take on the world.

I felt so good inside, you where like a breath of fresh air. 
Every time I saw you I wanted you there and then I didn't care who was watching us but you would never hold my hand in public I never understood why!

You never explained....was it me? 

Post a Comment