Celebs and Drugs

Peaches Geldof, Michael Jackson, Whitney Houston, Amy Winehouse, Michael Carl Baze, Truman Capote, Coco Chanel, Kurt Cobane, Phillip Seymore Hoffman, Bruce Lee, Britney Murphy, Sid Vicious.
Let just get this straight they might have been celebs once and everyone idolised them but in all retrospect these people here and many more are nothing but drug addicts even in death!
I don't care how many kids they left behind, they should have thought about them before they took the drugs in the first place.

 Their not idols, there not role models their just drug addicts.

 The papers need to stop making out there their fucking saints because there not.
I have seen first hand what drugs do to you and the family threw both of my sisters, I will tell every other drug addict what I told them "you got yourself on drugs you get your self off them if you want it bad enough".
I don't have time for people who want to destroy their life's with something as crazy and destructive as drugs.
What's your opinion on celebs and drugs?
Post a Comment