I have a free fashion show ticket available (please come with me)

I have a ticket for a fashion show available for anyone who would like to go with me

Burford Fashion Show Friday 28th Febuary

Fabulous fashion event from the organisers of the famous Really Good Deal Fashion Sale which has been held at Ascot Racecourse for the past 18 years. 95 top fashion companies selling everything from stunning tops to handmade jewellery, dresses with the wow factor to covetable coats, beautiful boots to top quality hats will be taking place in a luxury marquee with wooden carpeted floors

Does anyone like to join me at the show as the husband can not get time off work and i really dont want to go alone i will be getting the train there unless you can drive then i will chip in on the fuel.


Post a Comment