A little bit of good luck

On Monday i have a work trial at a restaurant near where we are moving. I am so happy :)
 
I have shamefully been unemployed for about 2 years now after being replaced by younger people and being told my job no longer existed i went into a downward spiral and went threw all the motions comfort eating (i put on loads of weight), self destruction (that was not fun), pushing everyone away (still doing it), depression (still going threw that), so i am hoping to get this job on Monday.
 
Wish me luck.
I cant do this...
I got this shit.........Nervous.
 
I know unemployment is not nice what ever reason you are in it but please stay strong their is something out there for everyone you just have to be persistent and maybe lean to drive. hahaha Stay Strong people.
Post a Comment