Just a quick THANK YOU

This post is just a quick Shout out to my faithful followers new and old. 

When i created me blog 3 years ago i didn't know what the hell i was doing, didn't have a clue how it all worked! 
I made the blog because i wanted some where to store my DIY projects. Then i started adding every days things, my books, i have learned about widgets and advertising, the best part of it tho is having some one who is interested in your blog enough to follow it, when i got my first stranger follower i was so proud with my self (i know its not all about followers but it brightens your day when you get a new one who is interested) 

So i just wanted to say from my little red heart that i really appreciate you all following me and supporting me, i am very proud of my blog.

THANK YOU FAITHFUL FOLLOWERS 
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Post a Comment