BOOKS FREE TO A GOOD HOME!

Hi everyone well as i have said before i will be moving soon so i am going threw my book collection and actually getting rid of the books i have read (there's quiet a few of them).
I am the kind of reader that once i have read a book i have a habit of putting it back on the shelf and letting it get dusty (bad me). 
I am not too keen on taking the books to charity shops because i don't think books get the respect they deserve, i know its recycling and good for the environment
 but i don't like doing it.

Today i am giving you all the chance to have a book! 
There will be a list below of the books that are available. I know some of you are thinking this is too good to be true and there has to be a catch some where, there is no big catch the only thing is you will have to pay is the postage. 
I will not be receiving any money for the books at all you just pay the postage.


This is how it goes:
1: Pick the book
2: Pay postage to me via paypal 
3: I will post and you will enjoy the book.

BOOKS:
The book of murder by Guillermo Martinez
Bone in the throat by Anthony Bourdain (new)
I take this man by Valerie Frankel
The last year of being single by Sarah Tucker
The suspicions of Mr whitcher or The murder at road hill house by Kate Summerscale
The chase by Clive Cussler
Mini sugar shoes by Frances McNaughton (new, craft book)
Personally i blame my fairy godmother.... by Claudia Carroll
In bed with by Various Authors 
A certain age by Rebbecca Ray
Ink spell by Cornelia Funke
Animal farm by George Orwell
Vixen by Jillian Larkin (new)
Granny was a buffer girl by Berlie Doherty
Ink death by Cornelia Funke
Before playing romeo by Jane Weir (poetry)
The edge of the world by John Gordan
Minstrels Kiss by Laurell k Hamilton (new)
Beowulf by Anonymous 
The sexual life of Catherine M by Catherine Millet
Twitch hiker by Paul Smith
The assassination of Marilyn Monroe
The secret diary of Adrian Mole aged 13 3/4 by Sue Townsend
Make your own jewellery by Annika Larsson (craft book)
Stencils and stencilling by Paul and peter Knott
Ink exchange by Melissa Marr
The secret history by Donna Tartt
The island of the day before by Umberto Eco

Attention: Please remember these book are not brand new and have been read many times by me and others, I give my books the love and respect they deserve while in my possession  No refunds or Returns just keep the book. Also some of these books are posted on another site called http://www.greenmetropolis.com/ and can be removed at anytime if one is sold. Please leave a message or email me at kaysclothes@hotmail.co.uk.
Post a Comment